Do you like driving but hate spending days away from home? We have a job for you. Our drivers deliver in the tri-state area and are home every night. We are looking for safe, courteous drivers who value steady work. This is a permanent full-time position with overtime available.
- Complete a daily log and submit reports of mileage on Electronic Logging Device
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and report any problems to management
- Communicate clearly with dispatcher
- Friendly and courteous toward customers
- Being able to work independently
- Comply with all DOT and company regulations
- Serve as an advocate and ambassador in every interaction with customers.
- Ability to follow instructions.
Qualification for the Class A CDL Job
- Class A driver’s license in good standing
- No DWI/DUI in past 5 years.
- No serious tickets or accidents in last 5 years
- Commercial driving experience
Rahway Steel Drum Company (RSD) is located in Cranbury, NJ, near the NJ Turnpike and Rt. 130. RSD is a family owned business since 1941,which distributes new and reconditioned drums and a large variety of other containers throughout the Northeast. We inventory and ship hundreds of new container products of many materials, from about 20 ounces up to 330 gallon tote sizes. At our warehouse, we also process used steel, fiber, and plastic containers.
We offer a good starting salary with pay commensurate with ability. We have a 401K plan, excellent health and dental benefits. Paid holidays and vacation pay. We have never laid off any employee and we welcome overtime.
Benefits of working as a Truck Driver Class A CDL
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Short haul
- Tractor trailer: 1 year (Required)
- Cranbury, NJ 08512 (Required)
Trucking freight handling:
- Some touch freight
Type of Freight:
- Dry Vans
Home Time policy:
- Cranbury, NJ
- Mack Vision, 10 speed manual
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible