- Review and test written logical database descriptions and identifiers.
- Analyses software programs for bugs and errors in written code, through the conducting of system tests and requirement checks.
- Facilitate the maintenance and repair to software programs when bugs arise.
- May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
- Coordinate testing activities.
- Develop automation scripts using open source tools.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to read and write software code, performance analytics, and systems software.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make changes as needed to resolve issues
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.