Paradigm is seeking a Software QA Tester to support our client in User Acceptance testing with a large active IT project. The individual will be well versed in writing test scripts using Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Excel.
Type: 3-month contract (Full-time)
Location: Salem/Portland Metro Area
Pay Rate: Up to $35/hr DOE
As a Software QA Tester, you will:
- Develop and execute software tests and document results to ensure software runs smoothly and effectively
- Troubleshoot issues and debug software
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices and technologies in the field
Our skills and experience wish list include:
- Bachelor degree and/or experience in related field
- Experience writing test scripts using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Excel
- Excellent communication
- Experience with Data analysis
- Proficient in HTML, HP ALM, SOAP, SQL and XML
- Expert in MicroSoft Office, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Strong teamwork
- Knowledge/experience with human services applications
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It’s possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We’re connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today’s job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.