The Institute of Reading Development is now hiring teachers for our live online reading skills programs for students of all ages. Our programs provide students with the skills, books, and experiences they need to achieve greater success in school and beyond.
As an Institute teacher you will:
- Earn between $600-$700 per week.
- Improve your teaching skills and confidence during our comprehensive, paid training program.
- Gain teaching experience with a variety of age groups from 4-year-olds to high school students.
- Help your students become successful readers with a love of great books.
Also apply for these:
- $5,000 University of Alberta International Entrance Awards, Canada
- Data Science Internships – Fall 2020, Remote
- Game Master Job at Escape Hour Austin, Inc
- Sarah Strong Scholarships in Canada, 2020/2021
We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support for our teachers, so we do not require teaching certification or experience to apply. All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in their field and must have availability to teach classes during weekday afternoons/evenings and weekend days. We are currently only hiring full-time teachers with availability to work between 37-42 hours per week.
Successful Institute teachers:
- Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure.
- Are responsible and hard-working, with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Are comfortable and confident with technology.
- Are patient and supportive with students and parents.
Learn more about us and our reading programs at https://readingprograms.org/about-us/.