Diamond Game designs, produces, and services games, gaming systems, and tickets for various North American Lotteries and alternative gaming markets. Established in 1994, Diamond Game is celebrating our 25th year anniversary in January, and as of August 2017, Diamond Game is proud to be a subsidiary ofPollard Banknote Limited.
- QA Tester/Analyst Job at The Maxis Group(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Development Project Manager, Real Estate(Opens in a new browser tab)
- QA Tester Job at DevOps Era(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Quality Assurance Software Tester Job at VantageLinks, LLC(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Quality Assurance Tester Job at Skillz(Opens in a new browser tab)
- QA Tester at Hivelocity Ventures Corporation(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Software QA Tester Job at Insight Global
Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to lotteries seeking retailer growth and to give players thrilling gaming experiences, always put customers first by providing consistent service and unique products that outperform competitors, and foster a work environment for employees that encourages teamwork, imagination and continuous improvement. We are proud that our influence positively impacts many Veteran and charity communities across North America.
In addition our awesome environment with an emphasis on employee wellness and taking care of our People, we offer competitive healthcare coverage, 401k Retirement, Profit Sharing, and more!
The ideal candidate…
- Perform high quality, efficient testing on all products using a variety of testing methods including functional, system, reliability testing, regression and ad-hoc, as requested by the QA manager.
- Review requirements, test cases and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products.
- Create detailed test cases based on requirements documentation.
- Create clear, detailed bug reports on all testing assignments.
- Install Windows operating systems, MS SQL 2005 and 2008.
- Troubleshoot field issues that come up with software, hardware, or infrastructure.
- Be able to learn new technology and software applications.
- Must be able and willing to travel (sometimes last minute!) to UAT locations, certification labs and other locations requiring support in the US and Canada (about 25%)
- An exceptional problem solver. A good candidate will be able to understand the problem, gather as much information as possible, do the legwork to figure out the cause and communicate the solution effectively. This will be critical to the success of this role.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy. This role requires extreme attention to detail when reviewing requirements, executing testing assignments and creating bug reports.
- Analytical and process oriented.
- Experienced in working with Lottery and Slot gaming products (a BIG plus)
- Able to work with different departments to accomplish a singular goal.
- Understanding of software engineering, development life cycle and testing life cycle
- Able to navigate around bug tracking and test case tools like it was second nature
- 2+ years of QA testing experience in a client-server environment
- 2+ years working with MS Office suite, Content Management Systems and MS Server 2005, 2008.
- Experience with the following is a big plus: MS SQL databases and read/write SQL queries
- Experience with customer service in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university, equivalent experience or actively working to acquire a degree from a 4-year university.
We thank all that apply; however only the most qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Background Screening (Criminal History Search and Drug Test).
Diamond Game provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To ALL Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.