Quality Assurance Tester
Gearbox Software is looking for Quality Assurance Testers to join our fast-paced, flexible QA team. Our expanding software development company needs talented, motivated people who possess strong deductive reasoning, extreme attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity. This position will work with QA team to develop, maintain, and execute quality assurance testing procedures. Position may require light lifting; approximately 10-15 lbs. Position requires a certain amount of overtime during certain parts of the development cycles.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain test plans
- Execute functional tests, verification tests and regression tests
- Document quality assurance practices
- Report, and track bugs in a database
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Well-versed in testing methodologies
- Well-versed in software process methodologies.
- A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development process.
- Detail oriented and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Apply for these Jobs
- $76K-$119K Master Fumigator Job at Ecola
- Global Supply Chain Finance Leader Job at Baker Hughes Company
- Executive Assistant Job at JourneyCare(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Contract – Product Tester (Retro Studios) Job at Nintendo of America Inc
- Raytheon Technologies Corporate – Integrated Project Manager
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous game testing
- Knowledge of current hardware
- Unreal editor knowledge is a plus