Incident IQ is a dynamic, fast-growing SaaS company revolutionizing how school districts provide and manage technology to better serve school districts and their instructional mission. The enterprise-class Incident IQ cloud platform drives operational efficiency for K-12 districts of all sizes across the United States. Incident IQ is based in Atlanta, Georgia, 30312.
Job Title: QA Software Tester
Job Description: Incident IQ is looking for an experienced Software QA Tester. This candidate will be an integral member of the Quality Assurance team and would be responsible for assisting in the creation of test strategies, leading test case design, documentation, and execution. The ideal candidate is someone who is familiar with the full lifecycle of software development and possesses hands-on experience at all levels of the software quality assurance process including planning, execution, and monitoring.
- Support software Quality Assurance testing for Incident IQ software
- Interact with developers and other team members to fully realize product vision
- Review release functional requirements
- Develop test scenarios and test cases
- Use working knowledge and experience in conducting QA tests
- Execute test cases and document the test results
- Ensure team follows the procedures to identify and log software defects into the defect tracking system; identify and log software defects into the defect tracking systems
- Be flexible in developing various testing strategies in full support of the overall product mission
Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in a related discipline.
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification required, or 2+ years of experience in IT Quality Assurance software testing
- 2+ years of experience with integration testing, automated testing, negative testing, and regression testing
- Proven 2+ years of experience in GUI (Graphical User Interface) and back end testing, black box testing, smoke testing, UAT (User Acceptance Testing),
- Proven ability and hands on experience in test case writing and reviewing; able to take corrective action
- A self-starter and quick learner
- Concise and accurate verbal and written communication skills
Salary: $35-45K per year / open to discussion