Floify is looking to hire a QA Software Tester with 2+ years automation testing experience to be an integral part of a fast-paced software development team.
There are weekly in-office requirements with generous work-from-home options for this position (although it is not full time remote).
What You’ll Do:
- Perform functional, design, regression, and performance testing
- Design, build, and maintain effective testing automation strategies
- Develop general techniques and frameworks to identify flaws before they are introduced into production
- Identify, isolate, regress, and communicate issues and flaws with detailed steps to reproduce
What We’ll Love About You:
- 2+ years general QA Automation experience on a web app, with some mobile app experience
- Working knowledge of QA Automation Testing tools (Selenium or other common tools)
- Experience scripting and writing automation tests
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Exceptional team player
What You’ll Love About Us:
The corporate headquarters is located in Boulder, Colorado. Full time employment includes:
- Generous Work-from-Home options
- Great Company Culture and an astounding employee NPS of 96
- Highly Competitive Salaries
- Top-Tier Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Major Holidays
- Ergonomic In-Office Workstations
- In-Office Catered Lunches – weekly and on special occasions like milestone workiversaries
- Be part of a cheerful, friendly, and fast-paced team
- Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, for this position we require candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a Background & Drug Test before employment starts.
Adherence to all recommended safety measures is in place and we strictly follow public health guidelines. If you are invited in for an interview, a mask and hand sanitizer or hand washing station will be provided, and the group size limited to less than 10 while keeping socially distant, per recommended guidelines. If you are ill or have recently been exposed to COVID, please decline our invitation and opt for continued video interviewing instead. We take employee and public health seriously.