A career in PwC Digital Products will provide you the opportunity to design and develop products to help our clients lead the next phase of their evolution. We are industry specialists who build products connected to a purpose. Spanning across four strategic areas of transformation, our products tackle the very real challenges our clients face today, and unlock new opportunities for growth in the future. Our team leads the planning and design of the overall technical vision of our products and accelerators.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
If you are not Qualified you could also apply for these Jobs:
- Music Business Program Entrepreneur international Awards, USA
- Front Office Coordinator Job at Integrated Intervention for Children with Autism
- QA Tester at Cloud Imperium Games
- Entry Level Accountant Job at Aston Carter
- Guidance, Navigation and Control Engineer Jobs at Advanced Solutions Inc
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Analytics, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Statistics
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and/or proven success in the following:
- Executing various aspects of business and/or information technology-related client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment;
- Testing strategies, code coverage validation, unit tests, front end tests, integration and functional tests with thorough automation skills;
- Demonstrating knowledge of Microsoft development tools and methodologies including Visual Studio (Azure DevOps), MS Sharepoint, MS SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, SQL, database tools, reporting tools, and other application tools/languages;
- Possessing knowledge of development methodologies such as Object Oriented, Rational Unified Process, Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, ERP, Maintenance, COTS implementation, Model-driven Architecture as well as Automated Testing (Cypress, Selenium);
- Managing small projects and performing test case reviews;
- Working collaboratively with other Test Analysts, Test Leads and Engagement team members;
- Managing UAT (user acceptance testing) cycles, bug fixes cascading from UTA testing cycles, and providing regular status reports on UAT results;
- Delivering technology using Scrum methodology; and,
- Demonstrating experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps, Relational databases (MSSQL, Oracle), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CosmosDB), BI platforms (Power BI, Tableau) is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.