10ZiG Technology is a leading provider in Thin and Zero Clients for the latest virtual desktop solutions. While maintaining our dedication to Thin and Zero Client technology, we will continue to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service we now provide to heighten the standard of excellence we have set in the industry. Thus, delivering high-quality technology solutions and ongoing support, enabling companies to meet their business goals more effectively.
Do you have an innate curiosity for technology? Do you like learning and playing with the latest and greatest gadgets and technology? 10ZiG is currently looking for self-motivated, detail orientated individuals with strong troubleshooting skills who are looking to join our EMEA team in Leicester, UK as a Junior QA Tester / Support Technician.
Also Apply For these Jobs
- Quality Assurance Tester Job at Diamond Game(Opens in a new browser tab)
- QA Tester Job at GENEWIZ
- QA Tester at Piper Companies
- Game Master Job at ESTsoft Inc(Opens in a new browser tab)
- FEMA Consultant Mid-Level Job at Serco North America(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Business Operations Analyst Job at Amazon
- As a Junior QA Tester / Support Technician, you will work within the existing Technical Support team to help provide ongoing QA and support to the continued development and progress of the business.
- You will report directly to the Technical Support Manager based in the Leicester, EMEA office.
- Test, document and provide feedback on all 10ZiG Software, Firmware and Hardware.
- Certify our products using our partner solutions, including Citrix, VMware, Microsoft and others.
- Log customer support calls via Phone, Email and Chat. You will take ownership of calls where possible, either directly or with assistance from other members of the Support Team.
- Where possible you will provide diagnostic support to our customers via phone, email, chat, remote assistance.
- As a member of Technical Support, you will ensure all customer support calls are logged, through the relevant business solutions and resolved in a timely manner and keep the developers, Technical Support and customers updated with the current status of the support call.
- Assist with the draft and editing of documentation and manuals.
- Hands On: As part of our on-going evolving product line you will build and test your own environments and document and provide feedback and ideas on our prototypes and new product lines. You may also build, configure, update and troubleshoot our internal desktops and thin clients.
- You will learn and gain experience on the latest in many industry standard virtual technologies such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft RDP.
- You will be asked to provide troubleshooting and support as required for our internal test environments.
- Process any RMA requests, including suspected hardware failures from internal staff or customer deployments.
- Assist or take on other duties as needed by the department or company as we all work together in 10ZiG’s success.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working in a help desk role answering phone calls and emails.
- GCSE/BTEC/NVQ Computing – Level 3 or higher preferable.
- 1+ years working with virtualization technology in a support or administrator capacity.
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Outlook, Excel, Skype for Business, Teams); strong keyboarding speed and accuracy.
- Technical, detail orientated, responsible, organized, self-motivated, and a fast learner.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong, proven troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work as a team or independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to explain complex issues in a simplified manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Any of the following industry standard certifications that are current:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Cloud+
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Linux+
- VCP – VMware Certified Professional
- CCE – Certified Citrix Expert
- Competitive starting salary
- 20 Days Annual Leave, Plus bank holidays with increase through continued employment
- Pension Scheme – Applicable after 3 month probationary period
- Private Medical Insurance – Applicable after 12 months employment
If you have the skills and desire to apply for this great career opportunity, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.