Gimmie Games is seeking a Junior Game Designer with programming skills to join our Game Design team. Junior Game Designers both simulate and prove that our gaming concepts are viable in a casino environment. At Gimmie Games, our games utilize novel features that require imagination to invent and intelligence to analyze. As a Junior Game Designer, you will work closely with the other Game Designers to complete your game design projects. Further, we expect that your talent and expertise will extend beyond your assigned tasks and allow you to contribute to all stages of game design from concept to final product.
The Junior Game Designer position is full-time, immediately available and on-site at our Decatur, GA office.
- Design game rules, reel strips, pay tables and bonus games.
- Analyze game pay frequency, volatility and other parameters.
- Code game simulations and perform theoretical proofs.
- Provide guidance for Engineering/Art/QA teams on game math related joint efforts.
- Write up game rules, pay profiles, and math summaries prior for formal submission.
- Join in concept brainstorming sessions.
- Graduate degree in Mathematics or related field.
- Excellent academic record.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of probability.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Working knowledge with C/C++.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Previous casino game experience is a big plus.
- Competitive salary, full benefit package including Health Insurance, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability, paid vacation days, paid sick days, plus 401K plan.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.