We are currently seeking a Sr. IT Systems Engineer to join our team. This position is responsible for providing information technology consulting services for small-to-midsize companies while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This is a key role in a fast paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Provide high level Server and Network architectural design services for clients.
- Senior level Windows Server administration and support services.
- Escalation point for other IT Systems Engineers
- Configure, install, and support server, network, and other enterprise infrastructure equipment in a business environment.
- Configure, install and support server software products including Microsoft Windows, VPN, ERP Systems, VMware, Hyper-V, Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365, SQL Server, Azure, and IIS.
Technical Skills Required
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Server Virtualization experience with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, Terminal Services administration, Office 365, Azure, and other backend Microsoft based technologies.
- VoIP Phone Administration and Configuration
- Server hardware components and peripherals
- SAN configuration and administration.
- TCP/IP, routing, switching and firewall concepts in a business network environment
- LAN / WAN concepts and best practices
- Cisco, Cisco Meraki, and Ubiquiti networking experience a plus
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 2 or 4 year Information Technology degree with PC / Network support, MIS, or CIS major
- 5 years minimum practical work experience in a server administration, network administration, or consulting role supporting information technology systems on a Microsoft platform.
- Microsoft MCSE, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, or CCNP certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, personable, self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as part of a team, good problem solving skills, task oriented, positive attitude, able to multitask, and technically savvy
Also apply for these Jobs
- Web Application Software Engineer Job at QinetiQ Inc
- Mechanical Design Engineer – Entry Level Job at Innovative Refrigeration Systems
- Mechanical Engineer I Job at Plasma-Therm
- Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote) Job at Progressive Leasing
- Itechra, Inc. is a full service managed IT services and software development company located in Winona, MN and Roseville, MN that serves the extended Winona area including the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro. Visit www.itechra.com to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- systems engineer: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location