Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking a qualified Group Fitness Support Trainer for our Lake Mary, FL. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle.
As a Burn Boot Camp Group Fitness Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels in a group setting.
This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change and lots of energy and organization.
A Burn Boot Camp Support Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), while creating an environment of support and incredible results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout high energy intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practice what you preach. Live a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and/or monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations as scheduled
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trails to members
- Be a fitness leader to grow a community
- Provide nutritional guidance and metrics for clients during one on one focus meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field
- Two years of personal/group training experience
- Must hold an up to date NCCA/ NASM CPT
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized and work within a team
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send resume and social media links
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Looking for coverage for a variety of shift schedules during the week, and 1-2 Saturday mornings / month.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Extension cleaning protocols are required and masks must be worn in the gym when not instructing fitness classes.
- Group Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Do you have a current and valid CPT and CPR / AED certification?
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company’s Facebook page: