MONEY360 is currently seeking a Commercial Real Estate Loan Analyst, who will be responsible for document collection, review and analysis in support of loan the loan originators and underwriters. Primary duties include reviewing preliminary of loan submissions for the purpose analyzing the strength of borrowers and commercial real estate offered as collateral, assisting CRE underwriters to make lending decisions, and preparing credit authorization documents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist loan originators to run scenarios related to the upfront pricing and structuring of loan requests from referral sources.
- Review loan files for completeness/accuracy and provide pre-submission due-diligence on files and works with loan originators to develop preliminary loan submissions that contain all of the information required for initial credit review.
- Review borrower financial statements and tax returns; perform cash flow and reserves analyses.
- Review guarantor credit reports.
- Review borrower organizational documents.
- Review leases, rent rolls and operating statements for multifamily and commercial properties; compares property occupancy and net operating income to comparable properties in the marketplace; develops pro forma property cash flow statements.
- Review title reports, appraisals, environmental site assessments, physical condition reports and other third party reports related to commercial properties offered as collateral in connection with loan requests.
- Independently analyze initial loan submissions and determines whether the loan submission meets conditions for issuing a letter of intent and requesting a complete loan application.
- Prepare written credit authorization documents.
- Prepare letters of interest upon authorization.
- Proactively and effectively manage and complete assignments in high production environment so that service level agreements and turn time levels are achieved on a consistent basis without sacrificing quality.
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Four (4) Year college degree (Bachelor) or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems independently.
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment, providing stellar service to colleagues and customers alike.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience working in a commercial real estate firm supporting Credit, Processing and/or Origination.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision or instruction, but also be a team player.
- Experience with commercial real estate market analysis via Co-Star or other similar technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple transactions simultaneously and meet service level turn-times.
- Requires strong analytical skills with advance and attention to detail.
- Strong, clear and concise communication skills.
- Commercial Real Estate Analyst: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)