Seeking a bright and motivated candidate with a strong data science toolkit and a passion for science and drug discovery. In this role you will develop computational pipelines, algorithms, and visualizations that will directly impact research and clinical decisions. You will also take a lead role in research, mining large, heterogeneous data sets for biological insights underpinning metabolic and cardiovascular disease. This is not a pair of hands position; you will have the opportunity (and expectation) to do real research. Gaps in your knowledge will be filled by some of the best scientists in the industry.
• Implement robust pipelines to analyze and visualize data generated by new -omics technologies, working closely with the wet lab scientists developing these advances.
• Create intuitive and meaningful interactive visualization tools for scientists and clinicians.
• Extract biologically meaningful hypotheses from large, high-throughput experiments using statistical and machine learning approaches.
• Contribute to algorithm development efforts.
• Actively collaborate with, and present results to, computational and bench scientists, clinicians and external collaborators.
• Experience with cloud computing also a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.