The AWS DevOps Engineer will work to design, deploy, manage, and document a CI/CD pipeline for a massive scale, highly available, fault tolerant, multi-tenant SAAS application. The AWS DevOps Engineer will independently perform these functions within Agile development and pre-production environments. (S)he will design and code components and/or sub-components, and test deployment and operational tools for all micro-services. We are looking for a self-motivated, phenomenal teammate with a wide and deep knowledge of AWS environments and leading CI/CD technologies to join our dynamic team!
- Design, deploy, manage, and document a CI/CD pipeline for a massive scale, highly available, fault tolerant, multi-tenant SAAS application
- Responsible for service delivery in engineering and pre-production environments
- Assist with product studies, perform requirements analysis, and develop software architectures to meet requirements
- Perform application service performance analysis, and scale/load testing
- Monitor application services and ensure alignment with availability requirements
- Manage support tickets, driving the coordination for RCA determination
- Creates technical proposals and white papers, write functional and design specifications
General skills and Education:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, with at least 1-2 years hands-on experience with DevOps technologie
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience and/or Interest in wireless communication technologies
- BS or MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
And experience in one of the following categories:
- Experience managing CircleCI, Jenkins or similar environments and creating workflows for continuous service integration, testing, and deployment. This includes setting up automatic code pulls from Git, building the code, packaging it (into OS packages and/or containers), deploying the packages into the AWS cloud, configurating various AWS cloud resources, starting automated tests, and reporting results via dashboards.
- Broad knowledge of creating/managing AWS services
- Using Terraform and/or Cloud Formation
- Git source code control
- Experience with Java, C/C++, Python environments
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases such as Postgress and MongoDB
- Strong Linux competency
- Strong knowledge of open-source libraries/packages
Federated Wireless is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.