Intending to encourage and support the education of students in Canada, George Brown College is offering International Student Scholarships. The bursary is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
This award aims to support international students who want to be part of the undergraduate or master’s degree program at George Brown College.
Established in 1967, George Brown College offers a wide variety of part-time and full-time programs to its students. It has over 15,000 distance education students from all over the world.
Why study at George Brown College? The college provides you with a wide array of services and resources to help you succeed both academically and personally. They ensure you have everything you need to focus on your education and succeed.
Award Amount: Tuition-fees
Deadline: April 5, 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be an international student
- Student must display financial need
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- The student must overcome obstacles
Apply For these Scholarships Hot Links
- Full List for UNDERGRADUATE Scholarships 2021.
- Full List for GRADUATE Scholarships 2021.
- Full List for POSTGRADUATE Scholarships 2021.
How to Apply for the George Brown College Award
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, students must take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Please attach all documents required in support of your application but do not send any extra documents that are not required.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the entire English language requirement of the college.
Benefits of study at George Brown College
George Brown College will provide tuition fees to full-time international students in any program.