Scholarships help to reduce the impact of the increasing cost of tuition. Therefore, Beth DeBouvre is providing a grant programme of $1000 in the USA.
The educational programme is available to needy students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme for the academic session 2021-2022.
Born in Detroit, Michigan, Beth DeBouvre grew up in Harper Woods, a peaceful and quiet town close to the state’s capital. In 1984 and 1985, she attended Michigan State University for her undergraduate studies. In 1986, she attended Wayne State University as well.
Why should you apply for this programme? It is a wonderful Award to help poor students fulfil their educational goals and shine in the competitive economy of today. She offers this wonderful scholarship as a gift-aid of $1,000, which is a single donation for the most eligible student to pay for his or her higher education fee at a college or university.
Award Amount: $1,000
Apply For these Scholarships Hot Links
- Full List for UNDERGRADUATE Scholarships 2021.
- Full List for GRADUATE Scholarships 2021.
- Full List for POSTGRADUATE Scholarships 2021.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be in a high school or college, which is affiliated to a US-ascribed or recognized university or college.
- Must be a sophomore, freshman, and a junior registered presently at an accredited college or university.
How to Apply for the Beth DeBouvre Grants
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must have to write and submit an essay on the topic; “Things Women Entrepreneurs Do to Take Modern Digital Marketing Industry to the Next Level”. After that, the application that includes the essay is attached to the email at email@example.com email with a simple text or Word document. Provide the following details
- First Name/Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Details
- Email Address
- Date of Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college or university you joined as well as accepted or contemplating to join.
- The candidate’s current GPA
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay, pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result from a recognized College or University.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
Benefits of study with the Beth DeBouvre Funding
Beth DeBouvre will provide for a prize award of $1,000 to the eligible students based on two key parameters which are merit and performance.