Remove the financial barriers that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Benjamin Gordon Cambridge Capital Grant in the USA for the academic session 2021-2022.
The aim of this funding programme is to assist deserving students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree in the USA. The grant is available for the American students.
Benjamin Gordon is BG Strategic Advisors’ founder and managing partner. It is an investment banking company with a supply chain in West Palm Beach. Via mergers, acquisitions, speculation, and other main operations and BGSA provide trusted expertise.
Why should you apply for this Benjamin Gordon programme? This programme helps in providing a reduction in rising costs of education and allowing students to better focus on their studies.
Award Amount: $1000
Deadline: March 1, 2021
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be any high school senior or college freshman, sophomore, or junior.
Apply For these Scholarships Hot Links
- Full List for UNDERGRADUATE Scholarships 2021.
- Full List for GRADUATE Scholarships 2021.
- Full List for POSTGRADUATE Scholarships 2021.
How to Apply for the Benjamin Gordon Grant
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this programme applicant must have to write an essay of about 700-800 on the topic: “As a logistics entrepreneur, which technology areas would you invest in to improve your services?” After that essay must be sent via word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must also provide the following details.
- First & Last Name
- Contact number
- Mailing address
- .EDU email address
- Date of high school graduation or anticipated graduation date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- For current college students: name of college/university currently attending
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay, pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme applicant must submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result from a recognized College or University.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
Benefits of the Grant
Benjamin Gordon will provide an award amount of $1000 for the students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in the USA.