Applications are currently being accepted from hardworking students for the American Hat Makers Scholarship. The funding award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
This is a well-designed program for the College/University students. American Hat Makers believe in superior craftsmanship and traditional skills. They are renowned hat makers in the United States and have won many appreciation and accolades because of our superlative range of hats.
American Hat Makers has been proudly handcrafting hats in the U.S.A. for over 40 years. Every detail at American Hat Makers is essential. In order to bring you the highest quality hats made in America, every stitch, design choice and material selection is made with conscious and deliberate thought.
Award amount: $750
Deadline: December 1st, 2021
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject stream
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. College/University students are eligible for this application program.
How to Apply for the American Hat Makers Scholarship
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, applicants can directly contact via email email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: No additional document is required for the application.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits of studying with the American Hat Makers Funding
The winners of this scholarship will receive an award amount of $750.