Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC offers excellent Criminal Law Scholarships in the USA to support outstanding students interested in applying for the undergraduate degree in law.
This study programme allows students to concentrate on their studies and fulfil their dreams without worrying about financial problems.
Criminal defense and personal injury lawyers serve clients throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin were Kevin Sieben, Samuel Edmunds and Michael Miller. In Mendota Heights, MN, their organization, Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC, is located.
Why should you apply for this programme? Sieben Edmunds Miller’s lawyers provide students with a bi-annual national, needs-based bursary. Their law schools have acquired lots of experience and education, and networks have remained invaluable to this day during their undergrad and law school.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Undergraduates and law school students are eligible to apply for this programme.
- Must be students pursuing a career as a criminal defence attorney.
- Must have previous year’s degree with a good academic result.
How to Apply for the Sieben Edmunds Miller Scholarship
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to apply online in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with specific curricular requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefits of study at Sieben Edmunds Miller
Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC will provide an award of $1,000 to support his or her educational costs, including tuition and other fees.