Marcus J. Debaise is inviting applications for a $1000 annual funding for a college or university scholar seeking some form of financial assistance to cover tuition fees for his higher education.
To help one student defray the high cost of university tuition, the Marcus Joseph Debaise Scholarship has been created. It is simply an attempt to inspire knowledgeable, hard-working, and deserving students to meet their educational goals and continue on the path to success.
Marcus Joseph Debaise is a visionary entrepreneur and one of the best in his industry. He provides a one-time funding program and helps needy students by providing financial support.
Award Amount: $1000 annual funding
Deadline: 1st March 2021
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This scholarship is applicable for all freshman, sophomore, or a junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- High school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Marcus J. Debaise expects to enrol scholars who possess tenacity, dedication, resilience, strong leadership, and academic excellence
How to Apply for the Marcus J. Debaise Scholarship
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, please write an essay and send your submissions to Marcus J. Debaise via an email at email@example.com.
- Full Name
- Email ID
- Mailing Address
- University Name
- If you are a Junior/Freshman/Sophomore
- Current GPA
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question:
- Some Effective Strategies that a Startup Entrepreneur Must Consider
- The essay should be well-written and must demonstrate streaks of innovative leadership
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits of studying with Marcus J. Debaise Scholarship
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1000 available to the successful students.