The Marc Ravenscroft Grant is an essay contest open to a high school senior who has been accepted into an accredited US university/college. This grant is designed for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational award will help students finance higher education and chase their dreams as higher education fees slowly rise in America. The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $1,000.
Marc Ravenscroft is a veteran sales leader with experience in leading and supporting retail applications, marketing, recruitment and financial services in revenue growth, profitability, performance, customer relations, planning and development.
Award Amount: $1000
Deadline: May 1, 2021
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: College or university (undergraduate) level in any discipline.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An eligible student will be a senior in high school accepted into an accredited US college/university. They may also be a freshman, sophomore or junior currently enrolled in an accredited US college/university.
How to Apply for the Marc Ravenscroft Grant Program
- How to Apply: To apply for the Marc Ravenscroft grant should be made via an email to info-at-marcravenscroftgrant.com. Applicants must attach their completed essay as a word document along with the following information.
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- School Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- College or university you’re are now applying, or accepted at, or enlisted
- Email Address
- Most recent GPA
- Your bio, in not more than 270 characters
- Supporting Documents: The student must submit an essay of approx 700-800 words titled, “How Do You Cope with the Higher Education Fees in the US and Challenge the Student Loan Problem?”
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits of study with the Marc Ravenscroft Grant
Marc Ravenscroft offers grant money of $1,000 to the most talented essay writer.