Dream of getting a degree but hindered due to financial barriers. To cover study expense, Bates College is offering international awards.
The programme is available for international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the college in the USA.
Bates College is a private liberal arts college in Lewiston, Maine. It has approximately 1,800 students and it is the smallest college in its athletic conference. It is the third-oldest college in Maine and provides undergraduate instruction in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering and offers joint undergraduate programmes.
Why study at Bates College? Their education fosters intellectual inquiry and reflection, personal growth, and a commitment to the world beyond oneself. They offer students a rigorous academic experience in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Award Amount: Full Educational fund
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who qualify for need-based assistance can receive financial aid for up to 8 semesters, in the form of a grant (that does not need to be repaid) and the opportunity to work on campus
- Families should anticipate paying the same parent contribution each year – after the first year, students are also asked to contribute through summer earnings
How to Apply for the International Awards at Bates College
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, aspirants must have to take admission at Bates via the common application or coalition application. After that, you have to complete the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Copy of parents’ most recently filed government income tax return (translated into English, if applicable) for your country of residence
- Statement from your parents’ employer(s) indicating current annual gross wages, bonuses, and benefits (automobile, housing and education allowances), along with taxes paid
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: If English is neither the native language nor the primary language of secondary school instruction for four years, then results of an English-proficiency test like the TOEFL or IELTS are required.
Benefits of study at Bates College
Bates College will provide the educational fund to all deserving students for the academic year 2021-2022.