Wanna begin your undergraduate studies in the USA? Then the Boston University First-Year merit awards may just be for you! Apply now to get selected.
All the deserving candidates will be provided with an award of full-tuition fees to pursue a degree programme at Boston University. Students from any part of the world will benefit from this opportunity.
Boston University (BU) is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. It has more than 4,000 faculty members and nearly 34,000 students and is one of Boston’s largest employers. It offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, doctorates, and medical, dental, business, and law degrees.
Why would you love to study at Boston University? With unparalleled opportunities, BU prepares you to succeed academically, professionally, and socially. Whatever career path, however, things change, wherever in the world you go, you’ll be ready.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other programmes.
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities
Also apply for these scholarships:
- CBS International Business School Students Scholarship in Germany.
- Scholarship Grant for Undergradute Students.
- $16,000 Clarke University Merit International Awards, USA.
- Music Business Program Entrepreneur international Awards, USA.
- $24,000 Nova Southeastern University International Awards, United States
How to Apply for the Boston University Scholarship
- How to Apply: To capture this educational opportunity, students are recommended to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university through its common application or coalition application.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the following:
- Secondary School Records
- English Proficiency Testing Results
- Documentation of Financial Support
- Copy of Data Page of Passport
- Admission Requirements: If you’ve completed the equivalent of a US secondary school education, are a GED recipient, or have completed a secondary school equivalency exam.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET).
Benefits of study at Boston University
Boston University will provide full tuition fees to recognize high achieving students who go above and beyond.