Obtain financial support to start your academic journey in the USA. The University of New Haven is giving an opportunity to apply for the International Presidential Scholarships.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial support for both domestic and international students for an undergraduate degree on the basis of academic merit.
Founded in 1920, UNH offers 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The University enrolls approximately 6,500 students, including nearly 1,600 graduate students and more than 4,800 undergraduates – the majority of whom reside in University housing.
Apply for these scholarship also
- $32,000 Kansas State International Excellence Awards, USA
- Swedish Defence University UHR International Awards, Sweden
Why would you like to study at the University of New Haven? UNH provides its students with a unique combination of a solid liberal arts education and real-world, hands-on career and research opportunities. UNH students have access to more than 400 study abroad programs worldwide and its student-athletes compete in 16 varsity sports.
Eligibility of this Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is provided to learn any undergraduate course offered by the University of New Haven.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from any recognized university.
- You remain a full-time undergraduate student while maintaining satisfactory progress towards a bachelor’s degree and a B (3.0) cumulative grade point average.
How to Apply for Scholarship at University of New Haven
- How to Apply: To be considered for one of our academic programs, all you need to do is apply for full-time undergraduate admission. If accepted, you will automatically be considered for an academic scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, two letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and a resume or curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, GMAT/GRE scores are required for International applicants who wish to be considered for the grant
- Language Requirement: For this program, candidates are required TOEFL of 75, or IELTS of 6.0, or PTE of 50, or completion of the University of New Haven’s Academic English Preparatory Program. Certain majors may require higher English test scores.
Benefits of study at University of New Haven
The bursary provides awards range from $20,000 – $24,000 per academic year during their enrollment at the University of New Haven.