Education is a very important factor for economic development so the SeniorCare.com is dedicated to helping seniors and their families in their quest for a better life. Aging impacts everyone and as the aging population explodes over the next 30 years, SeniorCare.com wants to bring more awareness to the key issues we face. We will be awarding an annual college scholarship to an individual that best demonstrates to us why “Aging Matters” to them.
We are excited to announce the SeniorCare.com Aging Matters Scholarship. A $1500 scholarship will be given annually to a selected college student that currently cares for an aging loved one, works within the senior community, or intends to pursue a career that will have an impact on the elder population.
Apply For these Scholarships too.
- CryptoRunner Academic Scholarship, 2020
- $10,000 Davenport’s Merit-Based International Awards, USA
- University of Newcastle International Scholarship, Australia
- $16,000 Clarke University Merit International Awards, USA
- $24,000 University of New Haven International Presidential Scholarships, USA
Any existing student (or incoming freshman), in good academic standing, at a 2 or 4 year accredited college can apply for this scholarship. And the recipient will demonstrate a unique and admirable understanding and desire to show us that “Aging Matters” to them.
The SeniorCare.com Aging Matters Scholarship awards $1500 to be applied towards tuition, books, board and other expenses.
Description: This scholarship will be available to all aspirants who meets all the criteria of selection, the duration of this scholarship will be a One-Time Payment of $1,500 for just one aspirant who emerges winner from the essay.
Requirements of this SeniorCare.com Aging Matters Award
In other to be eligible for this scholarship program all aspirants has to bear the following in mind.
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2021 in good academic standing)
- Attending any 2 year or 4 year accredited college or university as a full-time student
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on why Aging Matters to the applicant.
Important Facts to Note:
- Applications accepted beginning June 15th for awards the following year
- Deadline Date: May 15th, 2021
- Selection Date: June 15th, 2021
Benefits of the SeniorCare.com Aging Matters Funding
Each winner annually will be awarded with the sum of $1,500 which will hide some study expenses for that academic session, also the winners of this essay sort of competition will be featured on the SeniorCare.com official website as a winner of the year’s essay competition.
What are you waiting for to grab this wonderful offer, c’mon start applying now by using the apply now tab below.