Achieve your dreams in music career with the help of the Music Business Program Entrepreneur Scholarships program offered by Musicians Institute College of Contemporary Music, MI.
Established in 1977, Musicians Institute (MI) is a College of Contemporary Music built on the idea that musicians should teach and learn from other musicians in a creative, supportive environment.
Why would you love to study at the Musicians Institute? The Institute of Musicians offers a broad range of degrees in music and areas of specialization in contemporary music. In a diverse field, students get several chances to develop their talent and create a promising future in their chosen fields.
Description: To reward all those who has a thing in music, the Musicians Institute is offering this awarding programme to aid such students go to college, all the beneficiaries of this programme will be given the sum of $1000 each and as an aspirant you are expected to apply for this programme before the deadline on December 4.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Music Business Program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Music Business Program.
- Available to newly enrolled students only. Returning students in any MI program are not eligible.
Also apply for this Scholarships:
- £1,000 York St John international award, UK
- Jesus College Cambridge Arts Research Fellowship in UK
- Academic Bursary Scheme at Maryville College in United States
How to Apply for the Scholarship at Musicians Institute
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students have all the following data to take this grant:-
- YouTube video URL: YouTube video of you performing three (3) songs in any genre on the acoustic guitar.
- It is required that this include two (2) live ensemble (band or duo) performances and one (1) unaccompanied solo performance. No play-along tracks will be accepted.
- Admission Requirements: Before you may submit a application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to normally meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) for admission to the MI College.
Benefits of study at Musicians Institute
Musicians Institute will provide an award amount of $1000 to the winning candidates.