Applications are highly welcomed for the international awards at the De Montfort University (DMU) in the UK, for aspirants who seek funds for studies. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
This fund is furnished to help students with a discount worth £4,000 towards the total value of the course fee. The program will select limited high potential students for the academic year 2021/2022.
De Montfort University is a real life-changing higher education institution educating thousands of both domestic and international students since 1992. It is divided into four faculties of art, design and humanities, business and law, health and life sciences, and technology.
Hey! If you are not qualified, no problem, simply check out this links below, so you can find suitable scholarships that will Aid you achieve your study dreams and goals.
- Full List of Undergraduate Scholarships
Full List of Graduate Scholarships
Full List of Post-Graduate Scholarships
Why study at De Montfort University? The environment of the university is welcoming and inclusive, inspiring learners and encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion. The institution focuses on teaching and career-relevant skills based on experience.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, an applicant must
- They must have received an offer to study on a full-time course or part-time course, starting in September 2020 or January 2021
- Applicants must have accepted their offer and
- They have paid 50% of your gross tuition fee to DMU before enrolment and confirm by email once the payment has been made.
How to Apply for De Montfort University Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in an Undergraduate, postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter applicants should application through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the supporting documents:
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words detailing why you want to study your chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support your application
- A copy of your passport
- 1 reference for undergraduate study/ 2 references for postgraduate study
- Some of our creative courses may ask for a portfolio – see our portfolio advice
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity.
Benefits of study De Montfort University
Eligible students will be awarded up to £4,000 of support during their course, this fund will help them to further their studies in the campus.