Having troubles funding your studies? Quickly Apply for the Tourism and Hospitality International Scholarships Sponsored by the University of Derby. The programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The program will recognize high achieving students who wish to commence undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at the Derby Centre for Contemporary Hospitality and Tourism in the UK.
The University of Derby was established in 1851 as Teacher Training College and gained its university status in 1992. It offers over 300 study programmes at the undergraduate level as well as short courses, foundation degrees, and postgraduate degrees
Why would you want to study at the University of Derby? The university provides good quality education and helps international students to develop the essential study and language skills required to complete their course successfully. Here, students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time.
Description: This excellent award is meant for all undergraduates who is having difficulty with paying for their studies, the grant is open till January 15 annually, after expiration all winners will be selected and awarded with the sum of £3,000 each to help them settle their financial burdens while studying.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate programme in selected courses taught at the Centre for Contemporary Hospitality and Tourism.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates will need to achieve high academic results exceeding the entry criteria for the course.
- Must demonstrate excellence, knowledge, and experience in your proposed field of study in your personal statement.
Hey! If you are not qualified, no problem, simply check out this links below, so you can find suitable scholarships that will Aid you achieve your study dreams and goals.
- Full List of Undergraduate Scholarships
- Full List of Graduate Scholarships
- Full List of Post-Graduate Scholarships
How to Apply for the University of Derby Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of Derby. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Benefits of study at University of Derby
The University of Derby will provide scholarship of £3,000 for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the Centre for Contemporary Hospitality and Tourism.