The Queen’s University is inviting applications for the Principal’s Scholarships to talented Abroad students in Canada for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding opportunity is open for those candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program. The sponsorship will be awarded with the amount of $4,000 to all successful students.
With a global reputation for excellence in teaching, Queen’s University is a research-led, business-focused, professional university located in Kingston, Ontario. It is organized into ten undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties and schools.
Why would you like to study at the Queen’s University? QU offers a variety of degree programs that help students gain great knowledge and nimble skills required in today’s competitive world.
Description: This award will be granted to students who are willing to undertake an undergraduate programme, aspirants are meant to apply on or before February 1, after the closure all winners will be awarded with the sum of $4,000 each.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s degree subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for most International Admission Scholarships and Awards, you must be:
- Applicants must have Academic average (see high school grades) 95.0% + IB Diploma Programme requirements: 39 + core
- An international student (Canadian citizens, including those students holding dual-citizenship, and permanent residents do not qualify for these awards).
Hey! If you are not qualified, no problem, simply check out this links below, so you can find suitable scholarships that will aid you achieve your study dreams and goals.
- Full List of Undergraduate Scholarships
- Full List of Graduate Scholarships
- Full List of Post-Graduate Scholarships
How to Apply for the Queen’s University Scholarship
- How to Apply: Recipients of these financial aid positions will be selected automatically. By applying for admission to Queen’s all eligible applicants are automatically considered for the admission scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits of study at Queen’s University
All the selected candidates will be receiving a study fund award amount of $4,000 to the successful candidates at the Queen’s University.