Kick start your studies now by ceasing this wonderful opportunity. Apply for the International Student Merit Stipend at James Cook University and support your study in Australia.
Students from Asia, Africa, Papua New Guinea and the Middle East are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity. The educational award provides monthly payments of A$700 to assist with expenses throughout the study at JCU.
As the second oldest university in Queensland, The University provides international students with undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It is a public university based in Australia’s North Queensland.
Why would you like to begin your study at James Cook University? JCU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, online, short-term, and pathway courses. For qualifying students, the university provides a fantastic opportunity to engage with a wide range of organisations.
Description: This Scholarship will help student aspirants who desire to begin their academic journey in Australia university, this scholarship will support candidates who emerge successful with the sum of $700 Australian Dollars! Begin your application for this Awarding Progamme, continue reading below to find out how you can start your application for this Scholarship!
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: Students from Asia, Africa, Papua New Guinea and the Middle East.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree in any subjects, excluding the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Master of Engineering (Professional), and online and non-award programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have previous year degree for enrolling in a bachelor and master degree programme at the James Cook University.
Hey! If you are not qualified, no problem, simply check out this links below, so you can find suitable scholarships that will Aid you achieve your study dreams and goals.
- Full List of Undergraduate Scholarships
Full List of Graduate Scholarships
Full List of Post-Graduate Scholarships
How to Apply for the James Cook University Scholarship
- How to Apply: To apply, you are obliged to take admission in a Bachelors and Masters Degree programme at the University. After that, students will be automatically assessed during the James Cook University admissions process.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the Cook University applicants must check the entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must check all the English Language Requirement to take admission at the University.
Benefits of study at James Cook University
The JCU International Student Merit Stipend provides monthly payments of A$700 to assist with expenses throughout the study at JCU