For Financial Upliftment, CryptoRunner is happily announcing its CryptoRunner funding for the session 2020/2021. Students can apply for this application in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, or another country.
The grant is available to highly talented students who write a master’s thesis or studying abroad. Students will receive one scholarship per semester of $500 each.
The CryptoRunner mission is to help people with cryptocurrencies to save and make money. Anything published is well-researched and contains material as dense as possible in terms of detail.
Description: The Scholarship will aid emerging winners with a sum to pay for tuition fees for the two semesters, however you need to apply for this scholarship and be selected.
Eligibility of this Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Do you want to know about the nationality contact via email contact-at-cryptorunner.com
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s thesis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are a student at a university or college.
- You have or will write a master’s thesis or study abroad.
- Your essay or studies abroad touch on economics or include an economic perspective.
Hey! If you are not qualified, no problem, simply check out this links below, so you can find suitable scholarships that will Aid you achieve your study dreams and goals.
- Full List of Undergraduate Scholarships
Full List of Graduate Scholarships
Full List of Post-Graduate Scholarships
How to Apply for CryptoRunner Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate at any university either in their own country or study abroad. After that, they can complete the award application form and send it through email to contact-at-cryptorunner.com
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following required material:
- First and last name
- School and education
- Short presentation of you
- Master thesis, description, and summary
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits of CryptoRunner Award
The program will provide an award amount of $1,000 in total per year.
- Scholarship spring semester: $500
- Scholarship autumn semester: $500