National Teachers College is joyfully inviting applications for the academic programs for new incoming Philippines students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of this application is to help brightest students in order to pursue any degree programme at the college.
Established in 1928, the National Teachers College is a public research university situated in the Philippines. It has a broad range of undergraduate, graduates and research degree programs for domestic and international applicants.
Why study at the National Teachers College? The college offers an education that leads students to the next level by engaging in career-related, paid, professional, employment opportunities precise to your discipline. It organizes programs and activities in English.
Eligibility of this Programme
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any study program in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- At least one-semester residence
- At least 18 units load in the previous semester
- With GWA of at least A- ((88% – 96%)
- With no grade lower than B (88% – 90%)
How to Apply for the National Teachers College Programme
- How to Apply: For applying this opportunity, applicants mandatory to take admission in any degree program. After that, you will automatically be considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a pre-academic degree, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, transcripts and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers should have good proficiency in the English language and need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.
Benefits of National Teachers College
The grant will be awarded according to full and partial award:
- 100% basic tuition fee discount for full-time students
- 50% basic tuition fee discount for partial students