The Caldwell University is offering an excellent Scholarship funding opportunity to all international students in the USA, for the academic year 2020-21.
The bursary is available for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Established in 1939, Caldwell University is a catholic liberal arts university in the United States. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs including doctoral, master’s, certificate and certification programs.
Why would you like to study at Caldwell University? The university is internationally recognized for its well-designed courses, modern facilities, its affordability, and student support. Apart from this, it features smart classrooms, high-tech laboratories, sport and study spaces, and administrative offices.
Description: The wonderful program will contain all international undergraduate students living in the USA, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the scholarship deadline on December 1, and after applications all winners will be awarded with the sum of Up to $20,000 to cover the tuition fees and living costs.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentship will be awarded in any bachelors degree subjects offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university
- Students must have outstanding high school achievement (equivalent to a 3.0 U.S. GPA or higher)
How to Apply for Caldwell University Scholarship
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, students are advised to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, candidates will automatically be considered for financial support.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for final secondary school transcripts, two letters of recommendation and an essay of 250-500 words
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have SAT scores of above 1080
- Language Requirement: Students must submit TOEFL scores (minimum of 70), IELTS scores (minimum of 6.0) or ELS Level 112 Certificate of Completion.
Benefits of study at Caldwell University
Each successful scholar will receive the amount ranging from $13,000 to $20,000 at Caldwell University