Victoria University is seriously accepting invitations for the International Excellence Scholarship from undergraduate students whom are aspiring to study in their university.
The purpose of the award is to provide financial support to all eligible students who want to commence an undergraduate or a master degree programme for the year 2021.
Victoria University is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. It is a dual-sector tertiary institution providing courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education.
Why study at Victoria University? VU provides a great range of educational programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate levels. Here students can also find numerous short courses available in creative subjects, and study abroad opportunities.
Description: The scholarship at Victoria is meant to Aid any undergraduate and Postgraduate student who wishes to study at the university but have no funds, all aspirants are expected to apply for this award on or before the end of this current academic session, and all the selected winners will be awarded with the sum of Up to A$6000 for all expenses.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available to pursue a degree programme in any discipline offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled a full-time study load (48 credit points in each study period)
- They must maintain a 60 Weighted Average Mark (WAM) across the two previous study periods.
- Candidates must be enrolled a full-time study load (48 credit points in each study period)
- Applicants must maintain a 60 Weighted Average Mark (WAM) across the two previous study periods.
How to Apply for the Victoria University Scholarship
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree and master’s degree program at the university. No application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to provide evidence have achieved the following levels of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6)
Benefits of study at Victoria University
The Victoria University will provide up to A$6000 to the successful candidates for the academic year 2020/21.