Seattle University is joyfully inviting applicants for the Merit Awards for first-year international students to study in the university and win their Goals. Applications for this award are open for the academic year 2020-21.
This programme aims to encourage academically talented foreign students to consider taking admission to Seattle University.
Seattle University is a well-esteemed Jesuit Catholic university situated in the heart of Seattle, WA. It has approximately 7,200 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs within eight schools and colleges.
Why study at Seattle University? This institution is consistently ranked among the top 10 universities. It offers an extensive array of programs and facilities to its students. Apart from this, it also provides student support through a variety of opportunities like internships and scholarships.
Description: The scholarship for first year international students offered by the university is meant to help build the student and see him thorough the financial challenges, the award will expire on the November 1 and all winners will be given Educational fund.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcome
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Entrants can be from any part of the world
- Applicants should have enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme at Seattle University by the deadline.
How to Apply for Seattle University Scholarship
- How to Apply: All interested applicants should ideally have an offer of a place on an undergraduate course to be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates’ application for admission must include the following supporting documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entrants must have a high school diploma to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The university recognizes the following English qualifications: TOEFL, IELTS, ELS, PTE, Duolingo, SAT (2016+), and ACT.
Benefits of study at Seattle
This support will grant eligible students with the educational funds to provide them with the opportunity to conduct a higher education.