Interested Ambitious students should immediately grab this undergraduate and postgraduate degree by applying for this Regional Scholarships. The programme is organized by La Trobe University for the session 2020-2021.
Established in 1954, La Trobe University is a public research university in Australia. It has a variety of training and networking events that start during the academic year. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate, and research degree programs.
Why study at La Trobe University? La Trobe University attracts applicants from all over the world and they are ready for change and keen for the challenge. Here, you will achieve the education quality in higher education which is useful to build up a bright future.
Description: This Awarding Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree is for satisfying all interested applicants who wish to study in Australia but have no fund, this scholarship is open till December 31 and after the closure successful applicants will be awarded with a sum of $5000 to cover tuition fees and other expenses incurred during studies.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: International candidates but except Australia or New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants are required to fulfil all the requirements are given below:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree for any of the 2020 and 2021 intakes.
- Be applying to any of the La Trobe University Regional Campus
How to Apply for La Trobe University Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this studentship, students are needed to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university. After that, you can take part in this award program.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants need to meet the entrance requirement of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants require showing their English language ability by submitting a satisfactory certificate.
Benefits of study at La Trobe University
La Trobe University will provide $5000 of your educational expenses. The amount will be deducted from the first-semester tuition fees.