Scholarships aids students to study in their dream institution without paying tuition fee, therefore Cyprus International University is providing academic programs. The award is open for students from Turkey.
Cyprus International University is an English-language private university in Northern Cyprus that offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programmes. It has shown a phenomenal growth by reaching to 19,000 students and over 1000 staff in only 22 years.
Why study at Cyprus International University? The university offers the kind of education needed for success in a rapidly changing world. Here applicants will study from award-winning teachers and faculty support students in achieving their future goals.
Description: This excellent award will provide students with full tuition fees and other expenses while studies, all undergraduate who aspire to study in Cyprus are advised to apply for this programme before the closing date on the end of this academic session, upon the closure all winners will be awarded with a 50% to 100% off their tuition and other fees.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply for Cyprus International University Scholarship
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Cyprus International University. After that, applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: financial aid positions will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5).
Benefits of study at Cyprus International University
Cyprus University will offer the program varies from 50% to 100% off their tuition and other fees for the academic session 2020/2021.