Coventry University is admitting students for EU Academic Excellence Award to enable all aspirants of this scholarship gain higher education in the UK.
This funding will be available to talented students who are living in any EU country and holding an offer for a full-time course starting in September 2020 at Coventry University.
Coventry University is situated in Coventry, West Midlands as a provider of high-quality education and research. This institution was opened back in 1992, and currently is one of the outward-looking and modern universities in the UK.
Why would you like to study at the Coventry University? The institution is especially known for its teaching, impact research, and bold international partnerships. It is home to roughly 50,000 learners who hail from different parts of the world. It has won the TEF gold award for excellent teaching and learning.
Description: The international Award at the Coventry University is made available for all aspiring undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to study in the university to seize this wonderful opportunity, applicants for this Scholarship have a deadline of August 31 to end all applications, and after which all the winners will be given the sum of £1,500 to hide study expenses.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for any full-time course commencing in September 2020
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain consideration for this award, applicants need to meet the given requirements:
- Entrants must belong to any EU country
- Candidates should be wishing to enrol in any full-time degree programme starting in September 2020 at Coventry University
- The sponsorship will be offered based on academic merit.
How to Apply for the Coventry University Scholarship
- How to Apply: To start the application process, first you will have to register in any full-time course at Coventry University. After that, you will need to email your application with the subject line: “EU Academic Excellence Award Application” followed by your UCAS ID number at email@example.com. Kindly attach a scanned copy of your academic transcripts to this email confirming you have met the academic eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: Your application for admission should include the following supporting documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
Benefits of study at Coventry University
This funding opportunity will provide all eligible applicants with an award of £1,500 towards living expenses.