The University of Lincoln is inviting applications for a very excellent Sports scholarship programme, hurry now and apply for this opening to stand a chance. This scheme is exclusively available for students who are domiciled of the UK or any EU country.
This scholarship is worth £1,000 and will support up to ten athletes so that they can follow their passion while studying at the University of Lincoln.
The University of Lincoln is known as one of the great places to study in the UK. It is a research-intensive higher education institution that attracts bright and passionate students from around the globe. It operates four academic colleges and schools.
Is Lincoln University an ideal place for you? The institution is ranked 7th in the UK for overall student satisfaction. Award-winning teaching, great industry links, and outstanding student experience make this place extraordinary. It prepares students to make a difference in today’s global workplace.
Description: This scholarship is meant to satisfy all undergraduate students whom wishes to study at the university but hasve no funds for tuition. The award will expire on the October 20 and all winners will be granted with the sum of £1,000 each.
Eligibility of this Award
- Eligible Countries: Home / EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Taught) and Postgraduate (Research) course in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To avail this opportunity, you need to meet the given criteria:
- Applicants should fulfil the academic requirements of the course that they are applying for
- Aspirants would normally participate in a sport that is recognized by Sport England and currently be performing at a National or International level or be able to demonstrate strong evidence that they have the potential to achieve this standard
- Candidates can be from the UK or any EU country.
How to Apply for the University of Lincoln sports scholarship
- How to Apply: If you have received an offer of studying in any approved course at the University of Lincoln, then you can apply for this application by completing this application form by October 20, 2020.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit the following documents at the time of application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
Benefits of study at University of Lincoln
The total value of The grant is £1,000 each. There are ten scholarships available for applicants, per academic year, who meet the eligibility criteria.