Trinity University is calling students for her Merit-Based Scholarship Programme aimed to support students towards having the best academic experience.
This scholarship package is available for all prospective international undergraduate students. The award of the program ranges from $5,000-$27,000 USD per year.
Trinity University has been Offering Awards and helping students develop experiences, abilities, and skills since 1869. It is a highly respected private, liberal arts and sciences institution located in the heart of San Antonio, Texas. It offers 49 majors and 61 minors among 6-degree programs, and houses over 2,500 students.
Why at Trinity University? Trinity University invites every year thousands of bright and energetic students to experience its amazing university-life. University’s beautiful campus, first-rate resources, and highly ranked programmes and career opportunities make students learning journeys more memorable. Overall, it is a great place to obtain a higher education.
Description: This wonderful merit based scholarship at the Trinity University is aimed at helping all struggling undergraduates obtain a quality education in the university. The award is taken in USA and will expire on November 1, until then all winners will be granted the sum of $5,000-$27,000 USD per year until their study programme is completed.
Eligibility of the Award
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Scholarship holder must be an international student
- Scholarship holders must hold an offer on an eligible undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply for scholarship at Trinity University
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to apply for this award separately. They will be considered for a merit-based scholarship based on the materials submitted with their application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For its undergraduate programmes, the university requires a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: All candidates, who want to be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at Trinity University, will have to present one of the following English language qualifications: Irish Leaving Certificate, GCSE, European Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, International Baccalaureate, US High School Curriculum, TOEFL, University of Cambridge, IELTS, and Pearson Test of English.
Benefits of studying in Trinity University
The award of the program ranges from $5,000 to USD 27,000 per year and is a renewal for four years. Only applicants who meet the requirements of the university will be eligible to win this application.