Imarticus Learning Inc. is receiving applications from high intellect students for its Right to Education Scholarship Programme in India. The award is available to pursue an undergraduate programme for the session 2020/2021.
The programme supports international students who want to make their careers across industries such as financial services, analytics and AI, business analysis, and core technology.
Imarticus Learning Inc. is an educational institute that offers you the necessary means to defeat any monetary hurdles in your way to success. It has transformed over 35,000 careers by enabling candidates to obtain in-demand skills using an Industry First approach.
Why would you become a part of Imarticus Learning Inc.? Imarticus Learning Inc. motivates aspirants who have the potential to achieve excellence but are tied down by monetary constraints.
Description: The Learning Inc. is sponsoring the Right to Education Scholarship for International Students in India this present academic session, the award will be given to successful student a value of Up to 75% off on all program fees.
Deadline: Scholarship is Open all through the current academic session.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in Finance, Analytics, and Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a household income of below INR 2, 50,000.
- The successful completion of a written assessment.
- The successful completion of a personal interview by industry experts.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must download and fill out the application form available on the Imarticus Learning Inc. website. After that, you must walk into any Imarticus Learning Centre with your completed application, speak to a career counsellor, and identify career paths and the most suited program for you. At last, you have to submit the filled-out form at the Imarticus Learning Centre.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of excellent written and oral skills in English.
Imarticus Learning Inc. will offer up to 75% off on program fees for overseas students. In addition to this, it also provides course material, certification, mentorship, and placement support.