Beloit College is accepting invitations for the Presidential funding for the academic year 2020-21 in other to support international students fund their studies.
The Presidential Scholarship of Beloit College is counted as one of the most prestigious awards. This funding package is valued up to $36,000 per year.
Founded in 1846, Beloit College is a highly respected college of liberal arts and sciences in southern Wisconsin. With around 1,350 students from nearly every state and more than 40 countries, it is the oldest college in Wisconsin.
Why apply for admission at Beloit College? At this institution, students can find over 50 majors, innovative programs, and campus resources. Apart from top-class education, this institution provides its students with mentorship, guidance, amazing facilities, and every opportunity to build strong resumes and contribute to the community.
Description: The excellent funding at the college is for all undergraduate aspirants who want to pursue a degree but have no money. This scholarship will expire on the November 1 and all beneficiaries will be granted with Up to $36,000 for each year.
Eligibility of this Funding
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Scholarship holder should be international students
- Scholarship holders should be admitted into an approved course at Beloit College.
How to Apply for the scholarship at Beloit College
- How to Apply: Students will automatically be considered for Presidential Scholarship upon applying to Beloit College. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: All the aspirants are expected to provide the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have a high school diploma to get the entry into an undergraduate programme at the College.
- Language Requirement: All non-native English speakers must demonstrate their English proficiency by submitting one of the followings:
- TOEFL iBT (internet-based): 80
- TOEFL pBT (paper-based): 550
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo English Test: 105
- SAT or ACT examination results (SAT code: 1059 / ACT code: 4564)
- Currently enrolled and/or completed secondary education in English instructed curriculum (minimum of 3 years is required).
Benefits of study at Beloit College
The scholarship values up to $36,000 per year. This amount will be provided to only those students who fulfil all the university’s requirements.