William and Mary Scholarships foundation are inviting applications from excellent international students whom wish to become a part of this financial aid. This educational grant is for the academic year 2020/21.
This merit scholarships provide interested candidates with the opportunity to achieve their career dreams by providing successful applicants financial aids to the college.
The William and Mary Scholars Award is presented each and year to a small group of academically distinguished students who has lived and overcame every adversity and are also full members of underrepresented groups who plays a crucial role to campus diversity. Many will be the first members of their families to attend college. All applicants are considered for the award and no separate application is needed. Awards are worth the amount of in-state tuition and fees and are renewable each year (up to 8 semesters) as long as the recipient remains in good academic standing at the University.
Application Deadline: 1 November , 2020
- University or Organization: William and Mary Scholars
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee waiver + living allowance worth 15000 yen
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the whole wide world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in materials sciences and technology, Law,
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this application, you need to meet the following criteria:
- 18-25 years old, in good health
- Abide by the University discipline and school regulations all the time.
- Holding a valid foreign ordinary passport
- Holding a high school diploma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to send a separate application for this William and Mary Scholarships funding for International Students. After being enrolled in an approved course, all the candidates will automatically be provided with the program.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be sent as a part of the application:
- Copy of valid ordinary passport
- If the applicant is in USA, a copy of a valid residence permit is also required.
- Enrollment Application Form for William and Mary Scholars awards.
- Please fill in the form in our online system.
- Original and notarized copy of the high school diploma
- Original copy of transcripts of all courses in high school
- The notarization in English should be attached if your files are in other languages.
- The proof of English proficiency
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
- The original copy of the non-criminal record.
- When applying, the validity period of the non-criminal record certificate must be valid in three months or more.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma to be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient ability of the English language if they are non-native English speakers. The University requires at least 5.5 in IELTS or 68 in TOFEL for undergraduate courses.
This William and Mary Scholarships will provide tuition fee discounts for all academic years and disposable living allowance for all college students.