The Academy of Art University’s International Distance Learning Funding is an initiative aimed at providing financial aid to prospective international students.
This International Distance Learning scholarship scheme holds a motive to encourage brilliant students from around the world to enrol in a distance learning program at the University.
Academy of Art University is the largest private art and design university located in the heart of San Francisco, California. It has more than 16,000 students from all over the world enrolled in 30 programs and various degree levels. The institution has always been dedicated to providing art school experience like no other.
Why would you like to study at the Academy of Art University? By providing students with a variety of programs and educational opportunities, the university prepares them for professional roles as artists and designers. Its staff includes some of the finest minds working in today’s creative and innovative industries.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Academy of Art University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $2000 to $4000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects Undergraduate and graduate degree program fashion, animation, graphic design, acting, jewellery & metal arts, architecture, advertising.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be first-time enrolled online undergraduate or graduate students at the Academy of Art University beginning in the Summer 2020 semester.
- Recipients need to fall under one of the following online groups: a) undergraduate, degree-seeking student (AA, AA2, BA, BA2, BS, BS2, BFA, BFA2, and BARCH); b) graduate degree-seeking (MA, MFA, MArch, MAT), Personal Enrichment students, Online Award of Completion students, and students earning a Certificate.
- Must be an international citizen
- The recipient must be a registered online student for Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 by the program deadline to be eligible for the particular award amount.
- Scholarship recipients must pass all courses with a grade C (2.0 GPA) or better to renew the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been enrolled in an applicable program, then you can apply for this International Distance Learning Funding with the help of the university’s online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants for bachelor degrees must hold a high school diploma and for master degrees, they must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
The International Distance Learning Funding sponsorship will provide students with an award of $2000 to $4000.