Mission College is inviting applications for it’s wonderful scholarship for international students in USA to study for the academic year 2020/21. Aspirants are granted this funding opportunity to aid them obtain a higher education during this selective academic session.
This brilliant educational award set for all international students is designed for the excellent students whom wish to start a masters degree program at the Mission College, USA, these students must have proved themselves worthy and stayed through to their studies by emerging with good grades.
Mission College is a leading public college empowering students to achieve their full potential and hone their skills. It started working from 1975 with 3,500 students, eight administrators, and 73 instructors. At the great citadel of studies in USA students are taught and trained to be the best and are given a competitive edge over their equals.
Description of the Scholarship at Mission College USA
This wonderful scholarship at the mission college is designed for Masters degree aspirants and the worth of the award is $500 USD! How ever this award can be taken in it’s host country USA.
All successful applicants of this funding program will receive a value worth $500 to help deal with the tuition fees and other expenses.
Eligibility of the Mission College Scholarship
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply.
- Only IIS and MC degree program in a variety of subjects are accepted.
- In other to start applying the applicants must hold the equivalent of a 3.0 or B overall grade average on the last three years of school attended (before applying to Mission College), and must provide a recommendation letter from a previous school official (Principal, guidance counselor or teacher).
- All interested aspirants should ensure they are of good behavior as the college of studies will not allow students with questionable record to apply.
How to apply for the International Students scholarship in USA
In other to emerge successfully in your scholarship application as an international student you have to follow the enlisted steps below to start applying, and ensure all your documents are ready.
- For applicants to be considered for this program, applying for admission in an approved course successfully, after that you will be eligible to complete the online application form for this award.
- You need to submit all the following supporting documents which includes An original bank letter or scholarship letter from the financial sponsor (bank letter or scholarship letter must be less than six months old at the time of application)
- A Copy of your passport ID and expiration page, or government-issued photo ID
- A Copy of all US Visas, I-94s, I-20s, DS-2019s, or other legal documents if you are currently in the US (Transfer or Change of Status applicants)
- An Official copies of transcripts from all high schools/colleges attended inside and outside the US, with certified English translation (if necessary). Foreign transcripts may be uploaded to the online application. US transcripts must be sent directly to the International Student Center.
- In other to get direct entry into the program, you must have a high school diploma.
- The Official TOEFL score of 61 iBT, IELTS score of 6.0 overall w/5.5 reading and 6.0 writing, or EIKEN 2A (score report must be sent directly from TOEFL, IELTS, and EIKEN). Mission College TOEFL institutional code is 7587.
Benefits of the Mission College Award in USA
All winners of this scholarship program stands to gain a $500 USD funding in other to cover their tuition fees and every other expenses during the IIS and MC degree programs at Mission College.
Beneficiaries of this wonderful opportunity are going to receive $500 dollars funding, all international students yet to apply are encouraged to do so immediately before the deadline.