Buick Achievers Scholarship Awarding Program is inviting applications for it’s Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) courses for international students with a minimum GPA of 3.0. This Award is currently open for the residents of all 50 States.
The ongoing funding program is made available for international bachelors degree students whom show excellent grades and have a nice approach to their studies. The Buick Achievers Scholarship will run for 2020-21 academic year. This academic year makes it the seventh time the Buick Achievers scholarships will be awarded out to students who have an interest in studying science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), and are found to be very excellent in the classroom.
For the recent times a befitting attention has been given to the female students, minorities, first-generation college students, military veterans and military dependents. Since its inception in 2011, the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program has awarded more than $28 million in scholarships to 3,450 students.
Details of the Buick Achievers Scholarship
Buick Achievers Scholarship is made open to all the high school seniors, high school graduates, or current post-secondary (undergraduate) students in any of the University located in the United States of America. The application for this current program will expire on February 27th of every academic year.
Value of the Award
The current award is fully sponsored by the General Motors Foundation situated in USA, and every successful applicants is awarded with the sum of $25,000 for the whole academic years.
The Buick Achievers Scholarship is hosted in USA, however the scholarship covers the total cost of tuition, fees, books, supplies, required equipment, room and board, and other allowable expenses.
Eligibility of the Buick Achievers Scholarship
To be considered eligible for this Program in 2020 aspirants must ensure they meet the following requirements else their application will be termed as void and bounced back.
- Applicants must be a high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary known as undergraduate students.
- You should plan to enrol in the full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university [Proprietary and online schools are not eligible] based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2020 academic year.
- Aspirants should Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Must Be a bonafide Citizen of the USA and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Plan to major in a course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or selects Design related programs of study.
Benefits of Buick Achievers Scholarship program
After being enrolled for this award, winners will receive a token of $25,000 US dollars to hide all their study expenses and living cost while still being a current beneficiary.
How to Apply for the Awarding Program
The application for this ongoing program is easy, simply follow the steps that my team in myscholarshipweb has seen to be the best for this application.
- To apply to The Ongoing Buick Achievers Scholarship Program, you are required to first register as an applicant on the scholarship website or apply directly by using the apply now button below this post.
- Then, activate your account by accessing your email, then complete the application by providing information about yourself and your academic achievements.
If you are yet to enrol for this wonderful Buick Achievers Scholarship program then quickly apply, as the application for this award is swift and students easily emerge winners of this scholarship. Apply now for this full scholarship program to fulfill your study dreams and goals.