The Anderson University is inviting applicants for it’s financial support to talented students through its President’s Scholarship. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The programme aims to support domestic students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at Anderson University in the USA.
Founded in 1917, Anderson University is a private Christian liberal arts university in Anderson, Indiana. It offers more than 60 undergraduate programs, as well as graduate programs in business, music, and theology.
Why study at Anderson University? They provide students with a rigorous and engaging learning experience that emphasizes the knowledge, intellectual skills, and conceptual frameworks central to each discipline.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Anderson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $13,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in Christian studies, kinesiology, supply chain management, graphic design, cybersecurity, art education, political science, biology, elementary education, interior design.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- 5 High School GPA and
- 1300 + (Old SAT) or 1360 + (New SAT) or 29+ ACT
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the President’s Scholarship at Anderson University opportunity, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, personal statement, letters of recommendation, resume of extracurricular activities.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to submit standardized scores of SAT And ACT.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have complete MAT101 or ENG101.
Each successful scholar of the President’s Scholarship at Anderson University will receive the amount of $13,000 per year to complete their undergraduate degree at Anderson University.