Welcome our reader to my scholarship web,
This scholarship program is about David Oyedepo Foundation, as you all may know the founder of Winners chapel and Convenant university, please take your time and read about this scholarship and i wish you good luck as you apply in Jesus name,
The David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF) is offering the Covenant University Postgraduate Scholarship Award to citizens and residents of African Countries.
To be taken at (country): Covenant University, Nigeria
About the Scholarship program:
The David Oyedepo Foundation Covenant University Postgraduate scholarship award is one of the major platforms for promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship, which grants students the opportunity to study in Covenant University, Nigeria seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities and their local countries.
Also to maintaining a high academic standard and demonstrating a commitment to continuous capacity development as leaders, students on the scholarship would be expected to carry out a community development project and would be expected to work in a social impact driven organization each summer for a 6-week period as a volunteer under standard work conditions.
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation.
- Are between the ages of 22 and 30 at the time of application submission.
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Have a record of exceptional performance in first degree;
- At least a CGPA of 4.5.
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- A proven record of superior scholastic ability
- Displayed financial need
- Outstanding character
- A proven record of leadership and community involvement
- A commitment to influence the home community with skills learned
Full Academic fees for a maximum of 1 year (In accordance to the University stipulated time for duration of chosen course).
The scholarship does not cover;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
- Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
How to Apply:
This scholarship expires on 30th July, 2019
Please help share this information in your social media platforms to help a friend win a scholarship today!!!
Thank you for reading!